Sunday, October 21, 2007

New life at work

For all friends, sorry i got to write my blog with my poor english. Now i'm sitting in the office of SBB securities located at Damansara Uptown and using a computer with window 98 operating system.
Yes, i started my internship program in this broker firm as member of credit control department. Well, i will say this job is challenging, coz i have to involve myself in many section of my department for example, doing margin control, doing force selling control, doing trading account opening and maintenance, doing credit limit control. OF coz, i will never be the person who do the final decision or even do any decision, but it is enough for me to work as assistant and suffer from 6am-6pm kind of life....
So... U all wish me a good luck la, hope i wont get turtued by my boss (for now she don make me feel cruel), wish me to survive this 3 month safely.
And for those who are already in KL, dont forget to give me a call for a drink, for now i am only can reach SS2, PJ and Sunway, (using LDP ONLY)

haha, and at last for all other friends doing internship as me, good luck and try all ur best to gain experience and exposure.

Mr. Rizal : 'Dont treat urself as executive, treat urself as a cheap labor'
--> for internship student.

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best! Hope you'll enjoy your internship ;)

 
At 9:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best for ur internship!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home